Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Welcome to the R5!

Hello!

Welcome to my first attempt in the blogging world.  I've always had an interest in writing a blog, but I could never pin down exactly what I wanted to write about.  While I enjoy many things, I wouldn't say that I am passionate about any ONE thing to the point where I want to dedicate an entire blog to it.  I wanted to be able to discuss the different things that I dedicate my time to, while still maintaining somewhat of a common theme.  Living on the Philadelphia Main Line, which follows the R5 train line, got me thinking about how 5 of my favorite things all start with an R: running, reading, retail, restaurants, and rescues.

I've never been one to refuse both alliteration and a good pun, so here I am. On this page you will find my thoughts, musings, and revelations on what its like to be a 30 something living in the Philadelphia suburbs. Hopefully you find something that strikes your fancy! Feel free to leave me some comments on what you would like to hear more about!

No comments:

Post a Comment